Sunday, January 07, 2018 - Sunday, January 28, 2018
9:00am | 10:30am
January 7th | 14th | 21st | 28th
Have you ever...
- Wanted to pray, but didn't know how?
- Tried to pray, but didn't get results?
- Known prayer is important, but haven't been able to practice prayer consistently?
In this 4-week introductory COED course on prayer you will learn...
- How to build a strong foundation for prayer in your life.
- How to know that God is answering your prayers.
- Common mistakes people make when they pray.
- How to pray through to a breakthrough when God seems silent; and what to do while you wait.
About the Teacher
Teach My Heart to Pray will be led by Leighann McCoy, our Minister of Prayer/Family Ministries. Leighann has a passion to teach people to pray and for the past 28 years has traveled our nation and around the world leading prayer conferences and teaching classes on prayer.
Cost: Purchase isn't necessary to attend the class.
- $15 Teach My Heart to Pray Study Journal
- $10 Spiritual Warfare Book
- $40 a couple [2 Study TMHP Journals & 1 Spiritual Warfare Book]