Every Tuesday, from 04/07/2020 to 05/26/2020, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Join us for an online Bible study Finding God Faithful
We all have a new normal and that new normal might leave you feeling a little lonely. Not physically alone because you are probably working at your new makeshift desk and managing your new homeschool class. We want to help you feel connected during this time by inviting you to join us for an online Bible study that will remind you of God’s faithfulness. Our very own, Amanda Henderson (aka Pastor Joe’s wife), will lead us as we trace the path of Joseph’s life in the book of Genesis to observe how God’s sovereignty reigns, even in our darkest moments. This study will start on Tuesday, April 7, so you have one week to register and order your book.
Here’s what you need to know…
- Register with TSC below. We need you to register with us so we can send you the Zoom invite. You’ve never zoomed? Read this Zoom cheat sheet.
- This is an 8 week study that will start April 7 and end on May 26. You will meet via Zoom every Tuesday night at 7:00 pm.
- You can order a paper copy of the study book: Lifeway Finding God Faithful or Amazon Finding God Faithful. Order today to make sure you get it in time!
- A digital copy of the study book is available for $5: Lifeway Finding God Faithful Ebook
- You will register with Lifeway online to access the free video sessions. You will watch session 1 before we begin the first session on Tuesday, April 7.
This is a great way for us to stay connected and draw closer to God in this new season.
If you would like more information on this study, please email Alicia Graham