Month of Prayer
As always we are beginning our year with our annual emphasis on prayer. This year’s theme is Unburdened. We will focus on what it means to let go of religion and embrace our relationship with Jesus. Throughout the month we will do the same things Jesus did to nurture His love relationship with His Father.
Jesus fasted and prayed.
- We will participate in a 21-day fast, beginning January 10 and ending on January 30. SIGN UP FOR THE 21-Day FAST HERE and receive daily prayer prompts as well as information on fasting.
- Join our ongoing prayer and fasting team to continue in the spiritual discipline of prayer and fasting throughout the year and to receive a private prayer list updated monthly. JOIN THE PRAYER AND FASTING TEAM HERE.
- Join us for Prayer and Praise on Facebook live Wednesdays at noon! This is our weekly time of corporate prayer.
Jesus touched people and they were healed.
- In the Prayer Clinic ministry we pray and stay with you until God answers your prayers. Send us your prayer request online or come by the Prayer Clinic any Sunday morning.
- Prayer Clinic open houses on Sundays January 9, 16, 23 and 30. Come by and hear how God is answering our prayers.
- If you are not a part of a life group this is a great time to join one! CLICK HERE and we will find a group for you.
- In our groups these next 8 weeks we will be studying the book The Life of a Jesus Follower as we learn the difference between practicing our faith and experiencing our personal relationship with Jesus. Get your book on Sunday!
- We will worship every Sunday morning and learn more about prayer in the Unburdened sermon series. Join us in person and online!
- Night of Worship on Sunday, January 30 from 5:30-7PM. Join to celebrate the completion of our 21-day fast.